Please test new site

sbm

hi! I just tried opening your site. It seems a bit slow, I mean the response time, page load time is ok. And I've noticed that the drop menu at the top is transparent and overlaps the elements on the page, and it's very difficult to make anything out. You should see to that.

I also tried checking your store using Shopping Cart Diagnostics tool. Don't worry, I just entered your store URL to run a quick check. It detected 2 errors -robots.txt and sitemap.xml are missing.

Maybe you didn't have time for this, but it is important for SEO - helps to index your site by Google and prevent certain elements from crawling (so that to avoid being penalised for duplicated content.

You can run a deeper check for free, but providing FTP details, which are known to you only. So, good luck with your store!

Hi addshoppers.

Many people commented on this, so I tried to make it fit in one line. The thing is that sometimes it fits in one line in firefox, and appears in 2 in chrome, or in one in chrome and it leaves a lot of space to the right in firefox. This also changes according to the text size configurations on each persons computer. How to make it automatically work in all???? Is there a way???

Thanks,

Steven