Upgrade payment module errors

I upgraded to 1.4.9 this morning in an attempt to get my Paypal module working. Upgrade went well. Then I upgraded to the 3.2 v of the Paypal module. When I went to test on the front office, nothing worked. I went back to the BO and wanted to check my API settings, but now I when I go to "Modules" I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ShopBackwardModule::getTheme() in /home/conversa/public_html/presta2/modules/paypal/paypal_abstract.php on line 85

I've looked at paypal_abstract.php, but don't know what the problem is.....

I started out the morning with a mostly working cart, some customers were getting a paypal address error, and all the recommendations I found said to upgrade, now after upgrading nothing is working and I am worse off than when I started.

I really appreciate any help.

I had the same problem when I upgraded to Paypal v3.2.

It seems that there's no solution at this time. You should reinstall a previous version of Paypal.

I did it and now, it works...

celine37 will you please let us know what module did you downgrade to. That would be very helpful to all of us with this issue at hand till the developer can fix and resolve the newest version

I had the same problem. Thanks for the file, it fixed it for me. But then again I want to use the neew version. My problem is paypal had no record of a order but it was confermd in the webshop. Wat I also want is a ordernumber in the PayPal transaction, don't know if it was present in the new version but still, update are mostly progression.

@rjgout => I have quite the same problem...

In my case, customers have to write their infos a new time in Paypal form (name, email, phone - except the address).

Then, after the transaction, on the confirmation landing page, my customers see these empty fields :

• Total of the transaction (taxes incl.) : €
  • Your order ID is :
  • Your PayPal transaction ID is :

And I don't receive the transaction ID.

=> It seems that there is a problem of "data transmission" between Paypal and customers infos.

I aked for help on French forum too because I don't know what to do and where to search...