www.theflowerdeliverycompany.co.uk - Testing

stebee

Hello / Bonjour Prestashop Community!

I have just switched on my first attempt at a prestashop website and it went reasonably OK!

Please take a look at The Flower Delivery Company

Your comments are very welcome, even if you live outside of the delivery area :)

The site currently uses Prestashop v.1.4.7.3 and uses a slightly modified version of the 'Floweris' theme by presthemes. I have achieved this also using 2 paid extra modules; Delivery Days and Arbitary HTML Multi Block.

I have mostly enjoyed using prestashop and have managed to overcome the majority of problems encountered through searching and reading the forums and docs available! Hopefully here, in my first forum post, you kind people can uncover any other problems which may exist before my first real customer does!

There is one problem which I know of and it seems a little pointless starting a new thread? So, here goes.

There is a module used in the left column titled 'top seller / most popular product block'. If you checked out the site you will know it - bottom of the left hand column ;)

Since installing the 'delivery days' module, which places a calendar for customers to select a specific delivery date on /order?step=1, I have witnessed an issue with the module aforementioned, 'top seller / most popular product block'. This problem only occurs when on the /order?step=1 page and I am struggling to understand what is happening. It looks as though the CSS is being overwritten by something elsewhere. -

post-396602-0-53664600-1346974668_thumb.png

For now, I have taken out the problematic 'top seller / most popular product block' by writing an exception for this module in the left column on order.php, although I would really like to have it in there to encourage that last-minute sale!

I would certainly be very grateful if somebody could offer some advice on how to achieve this, as I would be for general feedback on my first attempt at a Prestashop install. If you would like to inspect the elements when the broken module is displying please say so and I will remove the exception so it can be seen.

Thank you to the creators of PS, the theme and extra modules I used and also thanks in advance to anybody who writes below offering a solution to my problem and / or gives feedback on the site!