Changing the word 'accessories' on the accessories tab into something else?

Siamara

Well... basically I want to do literally what my topic title says ;). I want to change 'accessories' on the accessories tab for every product to say something I can decide somewhere. Does anybody know how to go about doing this? I would be eternally grateful :)

Thankful for eternity might be a bit much but if you kindly hit the like button that would nice.

back office-->translations-->Front Office Translations (the click the flag of the language you want to work in

Now find Product -

and here you can change accessories to whatever you like.

Edited by elpatron (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

How can I do this manually - what file do I have to modify to change the words 'our stores' - I have a 'max_input_vars' error when using the BO facility - so I was hoping to manually change the file instead of having to update my php.ini file.

In order to easily manage your translations, you need to resolve this. Going in an changing .tpl files, turning off and on smarty force compile...will be a pain.

here is a search for this problem....use these as resources to resolve..

https://www.google.com/search?q=prestashop+%27max_input_vars&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a