PayPal Module images (img) are missing after update from 1.4.8 to 1.4.9

I've updated my 1.4.8 Prestashop manually and now the image on my Front Office of the PayPal module won't show up.

I checked the source of the image, and its:

myShop/modules/paypal/img/logos/IL_bnr_horizontal_solution_PP_166wx80h.gif

(the myShop isn't important.)

Supposedly, the IL in the beginning of the .gif file stand for the language of my Presta, and it is Hebrew/Israel. I am not sure how these photos were generated, but in that folder there are No images What So Ever with the names of the images for the PayPal module.

The IMG folder of the PayPal module is empty.

I've checked the old version, and it had photos of different languages, none of them are for ISRAEL or HEBREW, and none of them have the IL in front of the .gif name. But it worked before.

I've downloaded a fresh PayPal module, but it doesn't have any images of countries and I don't see any option to generate images for my language\country.

Please help. Thanks.

Edited by Hasini (see edit history)

in the previous version, what language did the logo appear in? I doubt it was in Hebrew, right?

The module stores these logos in the paypal/img/default_logos folder, and then copies the correct language ones to the logos folder during the install. since it does not have a default one for Hebrew/Israel language, it does not copy it.

to fix your issue, find an appropriate image and copy it to the logos folder, and name it IL_bnr_horizontal_solution_PP_166wx80h.gif

• Like 1

in the previous version, what language did the logo appear in? I doubt it was in Hebrew, right? The module stores these logos in the paypal/img/default_logos folder, and then copies the correct language ones to the logos folder during the install. since it does not have a default one for Hebrew/Israel language, it does not copy it. to fix your issue, find an appropriate image and copy it to the logos folder, and name it IL_bnr_horizontal_solution_PP_166wx80h.gif

Yeah that's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure, cause it'd be lovely to have PayPal photos in Hebrew without breaking a sweat about it ;) , Now I'll have to make them myself.

Thank you.