how to copy/ duplicate a group of attributes

Hi, is there a way to copy whole group of attributes? I have a lot of attributes in that group and i need another group with the same attributes, would just change name of the group after copy. Would be a big time savier for me. Don't think it's possible from BO so which lines in Database duplicate?

kind regards

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi, is there a way to copy whole group of attributes? I have a lot of attributes in that group and i need another group with the same attributes, would just change name of the group after copy. Would be a big time saver for me.

I have the same need - to copy a set of attributes from one group to another. I have the module Attribute Wizard Pro but it does not appear to do this (it lets you copy attribute groups from one product to another, but not attributes from one group to a new one).

Any suggestions for a way to do this? I have a group with 50 attributes, which I need to use in more than one instance, and I want each group to have a unique name. Adding those attributes one by one, times 50, is daunting...

bjp

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...