[SOLVED] AddThis module Help!

Stickees, many thanks :D you were right, i didnt have the right option selected and yes, is the "AddThis" module from prestalove :D

To make things easier for other people, the module is here http://www.prestalov...modules/addthis just make sure your options are the same than the screenshots :D Thanks

Now, how do I change the topic to "SOLVED"? :D

Edited by kugi (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, I need help too.

I installed "prestalove addthis" on my prestashop with the theme "Plume by Aquilon".

When I click on the "I like" facebook button in the product page the number of the "I likes" increase correctly but nothing appears in the facebook page. Also if I click "share" the system shares only the pure link but not any picture or description text. The facebook application id is correct.

I had the same problem with another facebook plugin, "Block Facebook and Twitter Widgets (2 in 1) by storemodules.com", with the "I like" button in the product page.

What can be wrong in my configuration? It could be the Theme?

I thank in advance anyone can help me to solve this problem.

Ste

Hi, I need help too.

I installed "prestalove addthis" on my prestashop with the theme "Plume by Aquilon".

When I click on the "I like" facebook button in the product page the number of the "I likes" increase correctly but nothing appears in the facebook page. Also if I click "share" the system shares only the pure link but not any picture or description text. The facebook application id is correct.

I had the same problem with another facebook plugin, "Block Facebook and Twitter Widgets (2 in 1) by storemodules.com", with the "I like" button in the product page.

What can be wrong in my configuration? It could be the Theme?

I thank in advance anyone can help me to solve this problem.

Ste

Opps!!! Sorry! I was testing with the shop close only in administration mode.... :rolleyes:

Everything works fine :D

• 1 month later...

It is the Prestalove Addthis module?

If so you need to go into modules and click configure, set the button style to be the last option (orange square with the toolbox)

Then in toolbox services, put the icons you want.....such as:

email,print,facebook,tweet,google_plusone,pinterest

do you know how can i add "copy link" to the share column ? i know that should be in configure-Toolbox Service

field in back office, but what's the code ? thanks a lot ! :-)