1.5.0.15 install - "This e-mail address is invalid"

Hi guys,

I've run a brand new install of RC2, and no matter what I do I can't get past the "Shop Configuration" page. I get an error on the email address, "This e-mail address is invalid"

It throws the error no matter what email address I enter, I can't figure out how to move past this point

Thanks for any ideas.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have same issue with 1.5.6 and can't install

HELP ME PLEASE!

I sort out this issue.  When i checked website with firebug, i got email validation error (same error was in apache error.log) and late found that i get this error, because hosting get conflict with Ajax. Then... just change hosting server and poblem gone. :)

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have same problem. My hoster is Kazakhtelecom - www.idhost.kz

1) I can't install new instance of PS 1.5.6.1

2) I can't get back office and register/login at front-end at my old 1.4.x.x sites

Hosting change is not a good idia for me. As I see it is afected only to a hosting with wrong configured or compiled apachi server and not only to a prestashop scripts. Would you please describe what is wrong and what can my hoster do to solve this problem?

Best regards.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

someone found solution, it is here:

http://prestashop-forum.ru/index.php/topic,1177.msg5610.html?PHPSESSID=vlouc3qh1n5l4phaqk63utgnu0#msg5610

what you need to do:

1) open /classes/validate.php

2) replace this row:

return !empty($email) && preg_match(Tools::cleanNonUnicodeSupport('/^[a-z\p{L}0-9!#$%&\'*+\/=?^`{}|~_-]+[.a-z\p{L}0-9!#$%&\'*+\/=?^`{}|~_-]*@[a-z\p{L}0-9]+[._a-z\p{L}0-9-]*\.[a-z\p{L}0-9]+$/ui'), $email);

3) by next one:

return !empty($email) && filter_var($email, FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL);

Everything works fine. However I am not sure it is right way. Probably problem is function "Tools::cleanNonUnicodeSupport" or its variable ("pattern").

Who can check and validate?)

BR,

K

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...