Help customers choose products to put in box

connectweb

Hi Guys,

I am designing a shop for a chocolateur.

He sells chocolates by the box, but wants to allow clients to choose the different kind of chocolates they want to put in the box, so they might choose 2 x chocolate A, 4 x chocolate B and so on....then they would check out.

Does anyone know how i would achieve this is Prestashop? I am running 1.4.8.

I would really appreciate any help

Hi there Mike,

Thank you for the quick response to my question about the clients being able to choose individual chocolates to go into the box. I have noticed however that i cannot add a picture of each of the chocolates so they can actually see the picture of the chocolate when they choose it. Also, how would they select how many of each chocolate they want?

Thanks again for all your help.

Hi there Mike,

Thank you for the quick response to my question about the clients being able to choose individual chocolates to go into the box. I have noticed however that i cannot add a picture of each of the chocolates so they can actually see the picture of the chocolate when they choose it. Also, how would they select how many of each chocolate they want?

Thanks again for all your help.

Hi connectweb,

You should be able to upload an image for each individual selection through that same Combinations Generator.

As for the chocolate quantities, you would have to create a dropdown menu for each individual chocolate, and they would have to choose each one individually on that page.

I hope this helps.

-Mike