moneybookers / skrill for PS1.4.x with iframe?

all, upgrading to PS1.4.8.2 finally and now I have moneybookers v1.6.3 module. nice. but that version does not offer iframes anymore?! with my old PS1.3.2 I used moneybookers module v0.8 and that offered perfectly iframe support so my customers did not leave my page when checking out. Now with 1.6.3 they are redirected to moneybookers :-(.

is there any available version for moneybookers which works under PS1.4.x and offeres iframes?

thanks

phil

i have the same but dont have iframe.

which same? same version 1.6.3 of moneybookers? then I am not surprised that you cannot use iframes since that version does not support iframes. hence my question, is there a working moneybookers module for PS1.4.x WITH iframes?

i have errors on old modules (with credit card), errors in amount, so be carefull

Yeah. Noticed that too and am back now to the last official version 1.6.3.

Nonetheless an iframe version would be great. Got an email from moneybookers today confirming that iframes could be included if prestashop wanted this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We would like to clarify that the way Skrill gateways opens in Prestashop is dependent on the Prestashop developers. As for the moment they do not support iFrame for any of the module versions for the Skrill Gateway. Please be kindly advised to contact them for more information on that matter.

We thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.

Should you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 1 year later...