Help editing global.css

OK i'm a student and i've got to link prestashop to the site i've created. First of all i'm having a ton of trouble editing global.css as I don't have much experience in css

i need to create a theme for my site...it doesn't have to be too complex, but i'm having alot of trouble finding those default IPOD images. I've found most of the text, but so far I've only been able to change the color of it.

Please help i'm willing to invest the time in this as I realize it will probably be alot since i'm a noob. I can't find much on the internet about editing it

The ipod image on your homepage are controlled by the editorial module, i just delete the file from my server and it removed the image. It is located in the folder root>modules>editorial.

The text is controlled in the admin area at modules>editorial>configure.

HI;
THERE YOU GET FREE THEMES

http://shop.ddlx.org/

if you download them, unzip them, upload via ftp in your themes folder
than you go to the backend, tools apperance, click on the theme you like and it changes automaticly
to link to your site just go to themes/ your theme/footer.tpl and there you change the link
also change the footer.gif to your needs thats it.
everything you change you should change in the themes folder, there is the place your shop looks the way it does.
the pictures are located in the backend catalog, there you click on the red cross next to the pictures thats it
your front ipods are located in the home editing module under modules

SD