Customer referral program

Hi Mike

Thx for your answer, but I am afraid that it is not so.

It is true that the Referral-program is in the menu when you log in as a customer, but the actual Referral-Link is not shown anywhere.

A Referral-link would probably look something like this: http://JV-Network.com/JV/29785 where the numbers at the end is my customer-account number.

BR

Kim

Hi Mike

Yes I am aware of that, but I was thinking about that because then I could make banners and with the referral-link that would make an exellent promotion tool.

br

kim

Yes, you will likely need another module for that purpose, although you could try sending yourself a referral email through the module to see if you can extract a link from there.

-Mike

• 1 year later...

Make sure that your Customer Referral Program module is hooked to the customer's account page. 

1. Go to Modules > Positions, find the button Transplant a module, click it.
  2. At Module, choose Customer referral program; hook the module into displayCustomerAccount (Customer account displayed in Front Office).

You should be able to find it as a customer under My Account. Note that it may require the customer to have placed at least one order before in order to see the link. 

Hope this helps.  :)