[SOLVED] Restoring States in Shipping

I accidentally deleted all the states in the shipping database. What's the best way for me to restore that database to its original data (I don't want to reinstall prestashop because I don't want to have to redo my catalog)

Thank you

Edited by kikbo (see edit history)

What version of prestashop are you using.

This is the states for prestashop 1.4 in a text file simply copy the contents and paste into your database sql.

you could also change the extension to sql and import into database.

You will need to edit the states in the back office as this is from my database.

Backup your database before using just in case something goes wrong.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

What version of prestashop are you using.

This is the states for prestashop 1.4 in a text file simply copy the contents and paste into your database sql.

you could also change the extension to sql and import into database.

You will need to edit the states in the back office as this is from my database.

Backup your database before using just in case something goes wrong.

I have the same problem but I dont get where to put the file or where to copy the info to. Im using an FTP. please help.

If you read my post a little more carefully you will see that this is an .sql file and is intended to be used in the database.

Copy and paste the contents of the text file to your database using sql or rename the file .sql and import as sql to database.

If you read my post a little more carefully you will see that this is an .sql file and is intended to be used in the database.

Copy and paste the contents of the text file to your database using sql or rename the file .sql and import as sql to database.

Nope I read it, I just have no idea how to do that; which is why I was asking how to do it using ftp. Dont worry about it I'll figure it out. Thanks for your quick responce.

• 4 years later...