Waring: Hipay cheaters

I requested widthdrawal 2 weeks ago and still no money

Last week made another 1 widthdrawal and still no money.

Total over $800

Prestashop should not recommend Hipay as billing company

I sent them many mails and no answer

Today got message that must call them

Cheaters and nothing more

I will report it to VISA/Mastercard, and few other companies and forums

Be carefull

Under verification ? What verification ? You charged credit cards my clients and I sent them goods they purchased.

Every time I made widthdrawal , next day got confirmation mail and money was on my account in 3 days

But 2 weeks ago I made widthdrawal and no money, last week I made next widthdrawal and still no money, there are over $800

I sent over 10 mails, got 2 answers :

"You can contact us on 00 33 1 53 44 15 35 between 10h and 18h ​​from Monday to Friday

Awaiting to hear from you, we remain at your disposal "

btw. I notified VISA too, and if still dont get money will notify Mastercard, Police, other shopping carts etc etc........I work 10yrs in adult biz and dont like when somebody want cheat me.I trusted You and used Hipay as one and only billing on my shop but you try cheating me....

I heard same answer 3 times

My english is poor to call, I prefer contact via email and dont want lose money for international calls

What is wrong with my account ? over 1 year was fine but now something is wrong ? I never get 1 refund or chargeback, you make problems because you dont want pay me money

I will not waiting and waiting, will notify all boards, shopping cart providers etc all where is possible to notify problem with Hipay

• 5 months later...

Did you get anything from them or not? Is it possible to spend money somewhere from their account and why prestashop support this kind of acts by HIPAY! Where is admin to comment of this kind of post?Also prestashop made their module by default in new presta instalation.Can this man get answers and me to?