Two shops, the same, one sloooooowww

shopbebe

Hi.

I have 2 ps shops (more, actually, but 2 to compare) until today both were on ps 1.4.7.3, same theme, same everything. One of them was very very slow so I decided to update to 1.4.8.2 to see if it improves. Nothing!

It takes for ever to load, images are large but not the problem - even the admin side loads slower then expected. Could the server be to blame? It's on a different server then my other shop.

See here:

Slow shop (1.4.8.2) - www.shopbebe.eu

"Normal" shop (1.4.7.3) - www.carucioare-copii.ro

Both on prestashop_new theme.

I only ad a few orders, no wonder why... I leave a shop if the page doesn't load almost instantly.

I checked both of your sites and they seemed to load at the same time frames. Just letting you know. But if you share a server that could also be the reason it's moving slow on one and not the other. Do you use both sites on the same server? It could also be there's just a lot of activity on that server as well. I am no expert but I have had some issues like this before.

Hope this may help to some extent.

They are on different servers. Tha one that seems to load faster is on the same server as another ps shop which loads quickly... I don't really know how to make them faster, I'll just start by making image sizes smaller.