Customizing RMA vouchers / coupons

yves1986

Hi everyone,

I am currently setting up my PrestaShop and I have the following issue:

I would like to offer returns for a coupon/voucher of the value of the returned product + the customer's original shipping costs.

PrestaShop lets me do this with the RMA system but there is a tiny problem:

When I issue a coupon/voucher in the "Orders" section of the back-office and I chose to also reimburse shipping costs, the issued voucher by default has a minimum amount of the customers' total amount including shipping and it is set to "Behavious not exhausted: reduce the voucher to the total order amount" but I would prefer "Create a new voucher with the reamianing amount".

If the customer now wants to order sth of the value of the original order or cheaper, he cannot use the coupon because its minimum amount is not achieved. Even if he could use it, he would lose the difference between the new and the old order.

A concrete example:

- Customer buys t-shirt for 100$ in size S plus shipping costs of 10$

- He returns it cause it is too small

- He gets issued a voucher/coupon of 110$

- He goes back to the shop and choses the same t-shirt but in size M (same price)

- He tries to apply the coupon but he cannot because the coupon's minimum value is not reached (coupon = 110, coupon minimum value = 110; order product value = 100)

As you can see, the problem here is that the minimum value is based on the product costs and not the total cost including shipping (and gift-wrapping).

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you, any help is greatly appreciated!

Yves