Help changing the footer (tmfooterlinks to PrestaLove Easy Footer)

natebc

Hello,

I have a templatemonster.com that can with tmfooterlinks for the footer. But I have in install a PrestaLove Easy Footer. I have update all the info on the footer but I bee help to place the PrestaLove Easy Footer where the tmfooterlinks footer is. I have the copyright just under and in the tmfooterlinks code.

I'm asking any one that can tell me how to movie the PrestaLove Easy Footer (on the bottom) in the place of the tmfooterlinks but keep the copyright the same way it is???

Nate

http://www.lilyslingerieshop.com

Is this what you are looking for:

I see that you added the copyright to the easyfooter but thought I would give you some input anyway.

To make this happen you need to add a line to the prestaloveeasyfooter.css file under the heading

.block-prestalove-easyfooter - add - margin-top: -270px

Will look like this

.block-prestalove-easyfooter{

float: left;

width: 100%;

padding: 20px 0;

margin-top: -270px

}

This actually moves the easyfooter over top of the other footer, so you could remove the links from the tmfooter and leave the copyright and you will have what you originally posted on.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)

Is this what you are looking for:

I see that you added the copyright to the easyfooter but thought I would give you some input anyway.

To make this happen you need to add a line to the prestaloveeasyfooter.css file under the heading

.block-prestalove-easyfooter - add - margin-top: -270px

Will look like this

.block-prestalove-easyfooter{

float: left;

width: 100%;

padding: 20px 0;

margin-top: -270px

}

This actually moves the easyfooter over top of the other footer, so you could remove the links from the tmfooter and leave the copyright and you will have what you originally posted on.

Thanks for the reply, YES that's what I'm looking for but where can I delete the other (Follow Us) icons ("tmcontacts")

PS I just did what you told me and add the line you told me ( margin-top: -270px). this is what happen in photo.

Edited by natebc (see edit history)

if you disable the easyfooter then re-enable it should be back to the bottom.

I did not mean for you to disable the tmfooter just remove the links, I do not use that footer so not sure if that is part of the configuration or if you will need to comment out some lines in the tpl file.

I see that you have removed the margin-top form the css file after you get things back to the way they were, you can use the -270 or make it what ever # positions things the way you want them.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)

if you disable the easyfooter then re-enable it should be back to the bottom.

I did not mean for you to disable the tmfooter just remove the links, I do not use that footer so not sure if that is part of the configuration or if you will need to comment out some lines in the tpl file.

I see that you have removed the margin-top form the css file after you get things back to the way they were, you can use the -270 or make it what ever # positions things the way you want them.

OK, I have disable the easyfooter then re-enable it. But the only then is that the easyfooter did NOT go back to the bottom it still on the TOP.

Would you know any other way of getting it back to the bottom.

Nate

You could try a reset but you may need to re-enter all the info for the footer after that.

I had to start mine over to make the task easy I edited each one copied the info to a text file so I could easily recreate it by just pasting the code back

I see that you still do not have the hover working did you try to enter the info the way I described.

All the white text turns red on hover,for some reason the red text looks funny in the snap.

Also I actually started using this after helping you out below is a pic of mine at this point.

You could try a reset but you may need to re-enter all the info for the footer after that.

I had to start mine over to make the task easy I edited each one copied the info to a text file so I could easily recreate it by just pasting the code back

I see that you still do not have the hover working did you try to enter the info the way I described.

All the white text turns red on hover,for some reason the red text looks funny in the snap.

Also I actually started using this after helping you out below is a pic of mine at this point.

OK I will try that. for the hover No I have not done that because I was going to get it in the right place before I do that.

Nate

OK I have got it to work BUT how to delete the second follow Us icon's??

• 2 months later...