Blocksearch search module stops working after checking url rewriting

• 2 weeks later...

I solved the problem by checking: "Disable Apache Multiviews: Enable this option only if you have problems with URL rewriting on some pages" under Back Office -> Tools -> Generators.

Prestashop, if you want to succeed in the American market, you need to read this:

I called Prestashop and asked the technician how to solve my problem. He told me to move my website, undoing hours and hours of work from GoDaddy to BlueHost. The solution, as you can see from above, was simple, something the technician should have known. More importantly, GoDaddy has 45 million accounts - when you have those kind of numbers it is Prestashop's responsibility to make sure Prestashop works on GoDaddy, not GoDaddy's responsibility to make sure Prestashop works on GoDaddy.

I've committed to Prestashop and I want to see it thrive, so please get your "GoDaddy Problems" fixed!

I would appreciate a response to this from Prestashop management.

Edited by kikbo (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hi kikbo, thanks for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to better work with hosting providers and server configurations. The point you bring up is a good one and we have spoken to our account managers about this. We appreciate all the support and your time to relay your feelings. We strive to make the best ecommerce solution better day by day and user feedback like this is what helps and drives us to attain our goal.