[solved] Module "menu facet" running in circles loading: (

yvesbj

Hi all,

I need your help please! I can not find help in the French forum: (

I activated the module "menu facet" but when I use it, it displays the icon "loading" and is stuck at this stage. I feel that the ajax does not work.

When I open a link filter in a new tab or new window, it displays the result of the filter.

Would you know where that can come please?

PS: sorry for my English, I translate with google.

Edited by yvesbj (see edit history)

I prestashop 1.4.7 and 1.7.7 Module facet.

I tested this version by replacing the module with the latest 1.8.5, but nothing changes (of course before I uninstalled and deleted the old module). I went back to version 1.7.7 to not add compatibility issues with the version I installed prestashop.

I prestashop 1.4.7 and 1.7.7 Module facet.

I tested this version by replacing the module with the latest 1.8.5, but nothing changes (of course before I uninstalled and deleted the old module). I went back to version 1.7.7 to not add compatibility issues with the version I installed prestashop.

Hi yves,

Have you done much customization to the code of your site? I took a look at this with a developer, and he pointed out that this module is trying to load the js from yoursite.com instead of www.yoursite.com, which is forbidden by most modern browsers and classified as a cross-site attack.

You may also want to check how your URL is configured in your Back Office at the bottom of the page under Preferences > SEO & URLs.

-Mike

Thank you, version 1.8.5 works. But do you know where I can change the call to "www.domain.com" in the module?

In the "SEO & URL", the address is listed with "www.domaine.com" but the module "domaine.com"

Thank you, version 1.8.5 works. But do you know where I can change the call to "www.domain.com" in the module?

In the "SEO & URL", the address is listed with "www.domaine.com" but the module "domaine.com"

If the module is currently working, I would suggest that you don't go in and make any additional changes to the code, to be perfectly honest.

-Mike