Automatic Login 4 Connections + One Page Checkout problem

Hi!

We're developing this site for a customer and found a conflict between two modules: Automatic Login 4 Connections and One Page CheckOut.

Autologin is working fine with the standard checkout process, but has some problems with OPC as you cannot import your data from Fbook, Twitter or gMail (via the Auto Login) and proceed to the next step when clicking the desired payment option.

Has anyone found this problem before?

Thanks!

Hi Jordi,

Since this is an externally developed module, I would recommend that you start by contacting the developer directly so that he can have the first opportunity to address your concerns. It's possible that it is something to do with the module's configuration, and no one will know it better than the developer who created it.

-Mike

Thanks for the quick reply Mike. I already contacted the developer but, as it uses to take one or two days to reply, I'm just trying a shortcut using the forum.

I'll let you know the answer asap :)

As both modules are working perfect on their own, I'm gessing there must be some kind of conflict between them focused on the step where you recover the data from a social network or e-mail to Prestashop's Checkout.

Thanks again :)

Thanks for the quick reply Mike. I already contacted the developer but, as it uses to take one or two days to reply, I'm just trying a shortcut using the forum.

I'll let you know the answer asap :)

As both modules are working perfect on their own, I'm gessing there must be some kind of conflict between them focused on the step where you recover the data from a social network or e-mail to Prestashop's Checkout.

Thanks again :)

Yes, we usually ask that you allow up to 72 hours for a response, but if you continue to hear nothing please let us know and we will try to reach out to the developer directly. Good luck!

-Mike