Modify PDF Invoice

Fenix_ReNaCeR

Before that nothing to ask for pardon for my English

Hello to all the community.

After searching and asking, I can not know how to make a small modification on the Invoice for reference rather than quit the class I product.

I have a computer store and I have items with the same name but in different categories, the bill only gives me the name of the product and I would like to add before which category.

Regards and Thanks in advance.

===================================

Hola a toda la comunidad.

Después de buscar y preguntar, no consigo saber como hacer una pequeña modificación el la Factura para que en vez de la Referencia me salga la Categoría del producto.

Tengo una tienda de informática y tengo artículos con el mismo nombre pero en diferentes categorías, en la Factura solo me pone el nombre del producto y me gustaría añadir antes a que categoría pertenece.

Buscando me tope con un texto donde decía como quitar la referencia de las facturas, la cuestión es que ese dato esta en "$product['product_reference']" pienso que si modifico eso por "$product['product_XXXXXXXXX']" donde las XXXX sea la variable de la categoría me podría funcionar.

¿Me podéis decir cual es el nombre de esa variable? Puede ser "product_category"

Un Saludo y Gracias por adelantado.

you say the product name is the same in different categories. however is it the same product added to multiple categories, or different products that just happen to have the same name?

the reason I ask is because if a product is placed in more than 1 category, it is difficult to determine which category it was purchased from.

Thank you.

They have the same name but different products. With different categories and subcategories.

=================================================

Gracias.

Tienen el mismo nombre, pero son productos diferentes. Con diferentes categorías y subcategorias.

Te pongo un ejemplo a modo de explicación:

Estas son mis categorías con sus subcategorías.

Ocasión

• Portátiles
  • Unidades Centrales
  • Impresoras
  • Pantallas

Nuevo

• Piezas y Partes

Teclados

Baterías

Bisagras
  • Impresoras
  • Red
  • Accesorios

El caso mas complicado serian Teclados,Baterías y Bisagras que son una sub-sub-categoria y en un futuro podría tener mas. Pues lo que busco por el momento es que me pusiera el texto de la ultima sub categoría.

No se si me explico.

this code would return the category ids for this product

$categories=Product::getProductCategories($product['product_id']);

if the product exists in more than 1 category/subcategory, then you need to decide which category to display. you could do something like this

foreach($categories['id_category'] as $categoryId) {
   $category=new Category($categoryId);
   $categoryName=$category->getName();
}

i have not tested this, so it may require some tweaking, but it shows you the concept.

Edited by bellini13 (see edit history)