[solved] How to get it working? Nothing works

Sure I understand Prestashop is open source, but Wordpress is open source too and it works. Could you make your software working? I have to use it because one of my client wants.

So, an issue is after renaming Admin folder ( what are the strange requirements? Why to rename it? ) I can watch on empty page. Cool. Okay, let's allow to view errors. Oh holy cow, it shows:

Warning: require_once(/admin/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /admin/header.inc.php on line 36

WTF?

Okay, this issue has been solved by me. Just remove string #36, save the file header.inc.php and refresh browser then. Once it's refreshed return string #36 back. Now your back office is working. Stupid bug, aha?

Edited by Carl Favre (see edit history)
  • Like 1

rename the admin its for security reasons. If you use all same admin for all installations, any smarty pants can try to access to your site. I dont know whay you get these error. I install all versions of prestashop and i never see.

Sure I understand Prestashop is open source, but Wordpress is open source too and it works. Could you make your software working? I have to use it because one of my client wants.

So, an issue is after renaming Admin folder ( what are the strange requirements? Why to rename it? ) I can watch on empty page. Cool. Okay, let's allow to view errors. Oh holy cow, it shows:

Warning: require_once(/admin/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /admin/header.inc.php on line 36

WTF?

Okay, this issue has been solved by me. Just remove string #36, save the file header.inc.php and refresh browser then. Once it's refreshed return string #36 back. Now your back office is working. Stupid bug, aha?

I had the same problem and just tried this. Now everything works. Thanks