Fulfillment Service

I use fulfillment service to fill all my orders, currently I have a tedious way of sending order to them.

Every time I recieve a order, I forward the order email to them, and also I have to send them the ISBN / Barcode of each item on the order as they track the items by ISBN/Bar-code.

I have customs SKU's assigned to the items. Is there any way I can customize that instead of Ref No field in the confirmation email I get the ISBN's of the products and a copy of the email automatically goes to the fulfillment center too.

Thanks..

It would require editing the variable that is sent in that email.

This happens in /classes/PaymentModule.php

You want to replace

<td style="padding: 0.6em 0.4em;">'.$product['reference'].'</td>

With the variable that has the barcode (proibably $product['upc'])

If you're making money off your site, it may be worth looking into developing a module that will automate the process for you completely...

You want to replace

If you're making money off your site, it may be worth looking into developing a module that will automate the process for you completely...

Depending on the cost of the module.. I might be interested.. also any help with me starting affiliate program ans suggestions will be appreciated..

• 1 month later...

You want to replace

Is there any way to send XML feeds of the orders recieved to Third Party ( in my case fulfillment center)

• 4 months later...