[Solved] Issue with Download link

Prestadget

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi, I got the same error, unable to download Presta if the French language is checked.

Hi Arachios,

Thanks for clarifying that. Now that I can see the error for myself, I'll speak with our developers to try to find a quick resolution and then post back here with the results.

-Mike

Hi,

I've been trying to download Prestashop and the link is not working. On the latest versions of IE and Firefox it opens a page with encoded characters of the zip file and on chrome, downloads controller.php.(I've not selected any additional language)

I can download the beta version though

Hi ScorpSoul,

I will try to look into this for you further, but I did just try again on both Chrome and Firefox on the Portuguese part of our site with no issues. In the meantime though, I would suggest you use the file I posted above to get started!

-Mike

Hey, a month has passed, I've formatted both my computers, one with windows 8 x64 Preview and other with win7 x64 and the same error happens to me with the downloads on both of them. I've changed languages on the website and tried to download, but I get the same result as I did before...