multiple Payment gateway problem

Dear All

I am facing one problem in using multiple payment gateways

I am using two payment gateways - CCAvenue(for indian customers) & Paypal (for international customers - india doesnt allow paypal)

the amount of each product specified in admin catalogue is in Rupees (e.g. 500)

my home page has the option to select $ or Rs. as currency for viewing the price of products which is working fine

but when the payment is made by international customer using paypal- paypal picks up the amount mentioned in the admin catalogue(500) and not the converted amount ($10) so customers purchase becomes $500 and not $10 even if he has selected $ as currency in the home page.

Whereas in payment of CCavenue its ok as it is not required to convert the currency.

Can anybody give the solution for this problem?

Thanx...

• 3 months later...

Dear All

I am facing one problem in using multiple payment gateways

I am using two payment gateways - CCAvenue(for indian customers) & Paypal (for international customers - india doesnt allow paypal)

the amount of each product specified in admin catalogue is in Rupees (e.g. 500)

my home page has the option to select $ or Rs. as currency for viewing the price of products which is working fine

but when the payment is made by international customer using paypal- paypal picks up the amount mentioned in the admin catalogue(500) and not the converted amount ($10) so customers purchase becomes $500 and not $10 even if he has selected $ as currency in the home page.

Whereas in payment of CCavenue its ok as it is not required to convert the currency.

Can anybody give the solution for this problem?

Thanx...

plz let me knw , how you manage to get CCAVENUE payment gateway working with ur site...

help will be highly appriciated

thanks

• Like 1

• 1 year later...