New Themes In Development - Available Soon

Flaunt

Hey everyone,

I have 3 Prestashop themes currently in development and they are close to completion (still many little tweaks to make). But as they are not finished yet I thought it might be a good idea to let some of you take a look at them allowing you to offer me some feedback, bug reports etc. This will ensure I can make corrections before I make them officially available.

So, please remember that they are not finished yet (and I may already be aware of something you may spot) and I welcome your comments.

These first two will be available for purchase:

Furniture Store - REMOVED

Technology Store - REMOVED

And this one will be available for FREE:

Fashion Store - REMOVED

Edited by Mike Kranzler
Does not comply with the rules of the PrestaShop forums (see edit history)

Hi Flaunt,

This post violates the rules of the PrestaShop forums when it comes to posting both free and paid content. We have dedicated sections for each, and the Test My Site section is for users launching new PrestaShop websites specifically.

If you would like to repost those themes, please be sure to follow the directions for each individual section to avoid having your content removed again.

-Mike

Sorry, Mike I figured this was a good section for getting feedback on my work but obviously I misunderstood it's function. Could you point out where would be best to place this then, if at all? Or would it be better to just post them when they are finished instead. I was just after some feedback, that's all :unsure:

There are two different areas for this sort of request:

Paid modules, job offers and paid services: Here, you can post links to your paid themes

Free modules, overrides and other tips that change your life: Here, you can post your free themes. Please note though that in order to post to the free section, you are required to upload the theme or module directly to the post using our attachment system. You cannot post to the free section and link to an external download location. This will result in your posts being moved to the Paid section regardless of price, and multiple violations could lead to suspensions or a ban.

I hope this helps clear things up.

-Mike

Ok, that's fine. Like I say, they're not available yet so there are no external download links. I just wanted some feedback before I finished them and made them available to the community. Thanks for clearing it up, though. ;)