Time stamp

Hi guys,

Firstly appology to site admin, i have posted a couple of posts in the wrong section altogether, first day didn't realize, really sorry please delete them from there if you like.

what i wanted to ask was is there way we can put a date in specials/features/product while listing to say they are available from date 1/1/xx and expiry date as well?

secondly there is something about hosting with presta shop but that page is in french is there an english version?

any help, much obliged.

regards

mimran

HI Everyone,

I am finding it really frustating, the community on PS is really cool, posts i have read do show people are helpful and then so many posts admins have come in to rescue but i am disappointed there has been no reply for my post for such a long time.

One of my question is very simple 'service page' is in french is there an english version?

Well that is one place PS is making money so in the back of my head i am hoping there is one, as i would like to list my store with PS, and answer to this is very simple either a YES or a NO but no one has bothered to put me out of my misery of wait.

Second question was if there is a date/time functionality which EVERY single shopping cart out there has implemented as it is only natural to have it in there! and no one has even answered on that either.

I am urging if a site admin can please help me.

regards

mimran

HI Moonpies & Ox40

thankyou for the response.

By time range i meant while listing a product if i can give an 'available from' date or

in a featured product e.g. Start Feature from : "Start Date" & Expire Feature: "Expiry Date"

that is a very standard functionality given in every shopping cart i have seen so far (even in Magneto :( )

and i was wondering if i just can't find it in PS or is it not there at all.

regards

mimran

Okay, so what I understand is that you want to be able to schedule ahead of time:  a product to appear on your site and become available for sale at a certain date and time and then disapper from the site at a certain time/date.  (Please correct me if I have misunderstood.)

I can see where such a feature might be useful for items like tickets, but I have no idea whether that is possible.  I haven't noticed any way to do that.  That does not mean you cannot, just that I have not noticed it.

I hope someone who knows the answer for sure will come along to help you.

mimran, they've really been working long and hard hours.  look at all the pages of bugs they have had to work through.  i have no clue, but maybe this week?  i don't mean to be rude to type in all caps, but i can usually only  type with one hand the past week and i'm just not up to capitals at the moment. i'm getting pretty fast with one hand though  ;D