eShop in 3 languages associated to 3 domain names ?

icon_users.png

hello,

I have my eShop of lingerie in 3 language, in english, french and finnish. And i have 3 names domains in www.mydreamlingerie.com, .eu and .fr

I would like to associated the .com to the default english version of the shop, the .fr for the french version and the .eu for the finnish version.

How is possible to do that ? and with disturbing google so it can access and take in account all versions of the eshop properly.

625]

icon_users.png

hello,

I have my eShop of lingerie in 3 language, in english, french and finnish. And i have 3 names domains in www.mydreamlingerie.com, .eu and .fr

I would like to associated the .com to the default english version of the shop, the .fr for the french version and the .eu for the finnish version.

How is possible to do that ? and with disturbing google so it can access and take in account all versions of the eshop properly.

We have a module in beta testing that supports multiple ccTLD's (domain by counry/region) and include more features like google analytics, store address, SSL etc. PM me if you would like notification of module release. If our local Coffey shop is open (holy week), I'll get an espresso and work today. :)

We have a module in beta testing that supports multiple ccTLD's (domain by counry/region) and include more features like google analytics, store address, SSL etc. PM me if you would like notification of module release. If our local Coffey shop is open (holy week), I'll get an espresso and work today. :)

You can test drive our beta in our front office here. Notice that .com.co and .com.es default languages are set for Spanish while .co is English.

Ok, let me inform when you release it.

I was wondering to redirect .fr to www.mydreamlingerie.com/fr/, the .eu to com/fi/, but i am wondering if it is good for google and seo ?!

There is no SEO penalty but an actual SEO improvement when you use country/region ccTLD's. Google reccomends this as the best solution for serving multiple domains. One may even have the same language (content). SEO is improved when say .fr points to a french language site. We are pretty excited and it was a rather simple non-core implementation, in fact we are proud to say there are prestashop program changes thanks to their implementation of oveerides!. We used domain alias to point to our single prestashop. p.s. I love your site, but you should edit your previous posts and remove your url, as search engines will find it. :)