[Solved] Admin - can´t login - v1.0 rc2

hello

1st of all: awesome job you did with prestashop!!!

just installed the new v1.0 rc2, and now, after the installation, i can´t login into the admin section.

i can enter the user- and password, but the page will only be reloaded after clicking "Connection" ??

(i´ve installed the old version too, v0.9.7, checking if this works, and there were no problems with the admin section)

does anyone has the same problem? what´s the matter with his?  ???

thx in advance

Wow, makingmyshop and James.  That's kinda spooky.  I wonder what can it be?

I did not have any of those problems (other problems, for sure, but not those). 

I zapped my old PS and database and then did a fresh install, not an upgrade, though. 

We have found a 'domain' bug and made a fix (James it's on your server, can you test it ? the presta1 dir, RC1 one).

It will be available in RC3.

I know there are still bug with timezone, but we need to put a feature in installer and it's not for right away.

IE7 is realy, realy, realy a **** browser...

• 4 weeks later...

just installed the new v1.0 rc2, and now, after the installation, i can´t login into the admin section.

I've had the same. I found that the problem I ran into was caused by an non-existing directory on line 27 of file /install/xml/checkShopInfo.php. It points to /img/l/ which does not exist after a clean install. It tries to copy the flag(s) of the selected language(s) to this directory. I created the directory manually and then the install went just fine. And logging in to the admin works as well.

Cheers,

Marco