Jenny Wren Jewellery

• 1 month later...

I like the semi-transparent price, name, and description.

But it does not seems to be in the middle.

Would be nice to have a "add-to-cart" button there too.

The black frame around the products is missing the border line on the right.

The slider you have on the home page is cut on the bottom and on the right side. (any navigation buttons (left, right, stop, etc?))

In the product list view, each product has the link to "add" and "view", but it does not look like a button. So its kinda confusing to me.

Also, the social module at the bottom is nice. but when zooming out the page (ctrl and -) it goes all the way to the left . And the background multiplies in tiles. I Would suggest to enter the social bar inside the center column. And have the background stretch, and not what it does now.

-Cheers

I was using:

Chrome 18

Win 7

Ok, for the background, instead of stretching it, I would duplicate it flip one side horizontally and seam it. That way you keep the smoke effect in the middle of the site even for people with large monitors.

On the products page, lose the blue and red text in the cart block. Also make new tabs for the long description and comments. They just don't match the site.

Also the print and view larger buttons have a white background I would lose that too. maybe set them to #777 with a font weight of 600.

The products below, that come up as in the same category, I would increase the margin around them so the last one totally goes out of the picture.

On the home page I would make the smaller product boxes under the slider clickable. Also, the word view is under them and it is being cut off, you can only see a couple dots when you slide over.

Also on the log in page, I would change the login steps to a transparent png, the white background is showing.

Other than those things it looks pretty good.