[JOB OFFER] Header re design

totallybike

Hi all,

we have recently upgraded to a much newer version of Prestashop and have had a theme installed and some elements redesigned. We are now looking for our header and menu to be redesigned. All of the info and some images are below:

General:

• Background is #333333, Text/Items in Blue are #00CCFF.
  • Cart shows as empty or states the number of items and the price in brakets
  • Account Shows Login or Register which takes you to the login or register page, if they are signed in it changes so the text reads 'Your Account' and the link takes you to your account details page.
  • Search box expands from the start of the cart image to the end of the Login or Register text.
  • Images for cart, account and search will be emailed to developer (just let me know the image sizes required for each one).
  • Images for each drop down section will be provided by me once you send me the required dimensions.
  • On Rollover of the horizontal menu the text changes to white and the box to blue and expands the section below it.

HeaderExampleSmall.png

Home Tab (as above image):

• Special Offers, New Products, Top Sellers and Manufacturers are categories that I have added to the Product Catalogue. If these headings can be put in it will populate the areas below the #333333 line with whatever is put in these categories in the product catalogue. This gives us more freedom to customise them.
  • Image will be provided once I have the dimensions.
  • Rollover text will change to bold and blue for these top subcategories (eg Special Offers) and also for the items listed below them.

1-header-bikesSmall.png

Bikes Tab (as above image):

• 'Bikes' is a category that I have added to the Product Catalogue. The different ranges (eg Adult Bikes) are subcategories - If these headings can be put in it will populate the areas in the drop down box with whatever is put into these categories in the product catalogue (eg Mountain Bikes, Road Bikes, Trekking, Touring & Hybrid...etc).This gives us more freedom to customise them.
  • Image will be provided once I have the dimensions.
  • Rollover text will change to bold and blue for these top subcategories (eg Adult Bikes, Women Specific Bikes etc) and also for the items listed below them( these will change to bold and blue and also be underlined if possible - the top ones do not require the underline). In some sections of the catalogue there is another level down from the lowest one in this list, but it will not be shown on this horizontal Menu.
  • Ignore the strap line 'The home of everything Cycling' and the social media buttons on these examples as we don't want to include them.

2-header-accessSmall.png

Accessories Tab (as above image):

• Same as above although this has 10 subcategories so will require 2 rows to allow for 5 in each row)

3-header-compSmall.png

Components Tab (as above image):

• Same as above (Accessories tab) again this subcategory has 10 subcategories so will require 2 rows to allow for 5 in each row)

4-header-helpSmall.png

Help & Advice Tab (as above image):

• Same as before however these categories and subcategories are not listed in the catalogue. They needed to be entered manually and I will provide all the links for each item.

Contact Us, Sitemap and Sale do not have dropdown menus, These are simply links but they still need the buttons changeon rollover to blue background and white text.

Other points:

The drop down box should be 2 sizes, a smaller size if it has 1-5 items in it (and requires only 1 column) or a larger size if it has 5-10 items in it (and requires 2 columns).

When an item from the bikes, accessories or components section is clicked on it will open up a vertical menu at the top of the left column. This colomn will be a menu for that section, so if bikes, any of it's subcategories, or any of their subcategories are opened the left menu will show 'bikes' and everything else listed under it (if a subcategory is opened or one of their subcategories they open up the page and the vertical menu expands the selected section. If this isn't clear please ask for more detail, I can email links to a few sites that have a similar design to what we want.

I can provide Front Office, Back Office, FTP and cPanel access to the selected developer.

Please reply to this or PM me with a quote for work and when it can be started and finished.

Thanks

Gary