Comments about my site: Hawaiian style clothing.

Patatrak

• 3 weeks later...

I would tweak the logo a bit. Maybe reduce the opacity of the shadows on the letters? Also, save it as a gif or png to get rid of pixelation and graininess.

When you click on 'home' it takes you to a page that shows all the categories rather than the actual home page of the site. This would throw me off as a customer. I'd have 'home' that link to the correct home page, or rename it to categories and add a real 'home' link.

The font is a little small and hard to read.

The tag 'mid length dresses' has a spelling error.

I hope that didn't sound too harsh as that wasn't my intent! Overall the site looks good, but could look even better with a few little adjustments.

thank you websku and SpottedSparrow for your suggestions!

- I've changed the logo, now a bit better.

- I've also changed the word "Home" with "Categories", the link to home is on the logo.

- I'm working at the font dimensions...

- I'm not sure about the 'mid length dresses' spelling error: the word "Length" is correct (i checked with dictionary). What do you mean exactly? (Sorry, english is not my native language).

Thank you very much!

- I've also changed the word "Home" with "Categories", the link to home is on the logo.

...Ok, after 2 days i changed to "Products", i think it sound better.

I'm not able to find a simple way to increase the dimensions of the fonts, I analized the css's and i don't see anything like a "general dimension".

Any idea before i start changing all the font's dimensions manually?

Thank you very much!

Hi,

You site is awesome, I really like the light color scheme.

To increase font-size, try to change it in the body class (it's font-size: 11px;, change it to 12px or more)

Can I ask you to test a prestashop module? It's a free widget that allows your visitors to easily promote your shop and your products on Facebook. Thank you!

- I'm not sure about the 'mid length dresses' spelling error: the word "Length" is correct (i checked with dictionary). What do you mean exactly? (Sorry, english is not my native language).

On the homepage in the tag module, there is a tag 'mid lenght dresses'. It should be 'mid length dresses'. Easy mistake. ;)

The logo looks much better.