Invoice Generation on Demand

nashtu3000

Does anyone know of a module or custom code that can modify the invoice number on demand? For example i want to have some orders without invoices and some orders that have a distinct status (ex "invoice generated") that have invoice associated.

I dont't want the orders that have no invoice associated with them to counts towards the global invoice number.

I'd also like all the orders regarding of the invoice generated status to be withdrawn from the stock numbers.

Please let me know if what i explained needs further details.

I'm guessing that my english in the first post wasn't that good, i'll try to re-frase for everyone to understand what i meant.

I want only some orders from inside prestashop to count to the global invoice number that's being used for invoice generation. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished?

the invoice number is just the order number. so if someone places an order, that order number is used for the invoice number. I suppose you could change the invoice so that it would display a new unique number, for each order. But then you will need to change the payment modules so that some orders will not automatically create an invoice and email to the customer.

the invoice number is just the order number. so if someone places an order, that order number is used for the invoice number. I suppose you could change the invoice so that it would display a new unique number, for each order. But then you will need to change the payment modules so that some orders will not automatically create an invoice and email to the customer.

Any ideas on accomplishing this? I am also ready to hire someone to do this for me.