Please test my alternative clothing site:)

devilstoybox

Nice!

I like the simple theme, I also like the Info tab at the top - was that part of the theme or a separate module (where did you get it?)

For me, the search bx tends to hand over the right hand side of the page meaning I need to scroll to the right.

Hi search box is off the page

There are no T&C's which I think is illegal in uk

You also need to give a bricks and mortar address

Check these out with trading standards website?

also suggest you try and remove the add to ccart box in the catagory listing - there is a risk someone could buy the wrong size/colour etc.

I had this problem and aquired presta-changeo's attribute order module which removes add to cart boxes in the catagory and also allows you to order the attributes in a logical way.

Hi search box is off the page There are no T&C's which I think is illegal in uk You also need to give a bricks and mortar address Check these out with trading standards website? also suggest you try and remove the add to ccart box in the catagory listing - there is a risk someone could buy the wrong size/colour etc. I had this problem and aquired presta-changeo's attribute order module which removes add to cart boxes in the catagory and also allows you to order the attributes in a logical way.

The terms and conditions are in the footer links. There is no physical shop, it's only ecommerce at the monment. I understand about the add to cart in category listing, will need to cnotact the module developer to see if this is possible because I know it's not in any of the options and I will have a look at that module you mentioned which will probably be a lot quicker!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...