Bugs after upgrade from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7

Hi there.

I finished the upgrade today a have a few problems.

1. The pop up javascript windows are empty for referral program when clicking 'read default email sent' and 'terms and conditions'

2.During order process, on the select carrier page, there is no popup appearing when you click on 'read' next to 'i agree to terms and conditions and adhere bla bla bla'

3.My layered navigation block wont select a template and save it.

Hi there.

<---->

2.During order process, on the select carrier page, there is no popup appearing when you click on 'read' next to 'i agree to terms and conditions and adhere bla bla bla' ---> In my case, popup appears, but the page shows a warning of insecure content.

3.My layered navigation block wont select a template and save it. ---> I have the same problem.

In addition, I have a lot of PHP warnings in my log: "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in *********/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php on line 2374"

A bug is usually filed when many different users confirm a certain behaviour. Otherwise it only leads to useless bug reports which cannot be reproduced.

If others have similar issues then maybe a bug report could be filed.

Hi there.

I finished the upgrade today a have a few problems.

1. The pop up javascript windows are empty for referral program when clicking 'read default email sent' and 'terms and conditions'

2.During order process, on the select carrier page, there is no popup appearing when you click on 'read' next to 'i agree to terms and conditions and adhere bla bla bla'

3.My layered navigation block wont select a template and save it.

1) I found solution, in theme folder i have file /js/order-address.js and he have conflict with fancybox.js that made popup window. I just delete this order-address.js file and now all fine. Btw dunno what do this file but w/o him all work fine.

2) Have same problem with blocklayered...and atm i found only one solution, try install this module from old prestashop version, after replace on ftp old module blocklayered folder on new one. Turn on debug mode and look on error messages and u will see what tables u need to add using phpmyadmin to made that module work fine. Error messages look on site where this module must be, and on module page in BO.

• 4 weeks later...