Automatic cancel order

luckysengoku

hello all, i got a question bout cancel order.

is there a way to cancel order automaticly if a customer dont send a payment confirmation after 3 days start from the purchase date?..if a customer dont give a payment confirmation after 3 days from the purchase date, the customer consider have cancel the order and the stock back to normal again?...

hope you all can give me some enlightment bout this, really appriciate this..thanks..

you can accomplish this with a cron style process. cron allows you to execute commands on a repeating cycle.

There are modules out there that will configure cron for you. Your host must allow you to use cron. If you can use cron, then you will need to create a script that will perform the logic you want. ie... search for open orders older then 3 days, and change their status to cancel. then you can configure cron to run that script once per day.

• Like 1

you can accomplish this with a cron style process. cron allows you to execute commands on a repeating cycle.

There are modules out there that will configure cron for you. Your host must allow you to use cron. If you can use cron, then you will need to create a script that will perform the logic you want. ie... search for open orders older then 3 days, and change their status to cancel. then you can configure cron to run that script once per day.

really much appriciate, thank you very much,,,

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/25/2018 at 6:19 PM, rayrodriguezg said:

Hello, with this module you can cancel the orders, configuring the times for each order status.

And to finish the manual work, configure a cron task as often as you wish,

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/order-management/27221-auto-cancel-orders.html

Regards!

I've buy your module, sadly doesn't work with advance stock manager.