Why the Paypal module is missing the cart summary, customer data and carrier data on confirm page?

Spaceray

Hello,

I am using the free and default Paypal module available for Prestashop and have configured it right and it works well, BUT THERE IS A VERY BIG PROBLEM (at least for me) the only thing that appears in the final page before hitting the "confirm order" is ONLY the payment method and the total price to pay, that is all, nothing more.

Please, I have seen that after you fill all the data needed by the customer, having choosen the carrier and payment, and if you choose Paypal, you go to the last page before clicking in the "confirm" button to make the order

How can a customer be confident and be sure that his order is absolutely correct and that all his data has been collected and recorder right and he has choosen the right carrier ?

Why the Paypal module is missing the cart summary, customer data and carrier data ?

So I would like to include in the final page before confirm the order the following data

1 - Show the customer data entered and given in the one page checkout with name and adress so the client can be sure, safe and feel that all is right about the data given for his order to arrive right to where he wants it to arrive.

2 - Show the full cart summary with all the products that are included in the order with the total order and showing the shipping price.

3 - Show the Carrier selected in the one page checkout

4 - Show the payment method selected

So having this 4 data gives confidence in the end page, ensures and convinces the customer that everything is right and can without any problem click on the "confirm" button to make the order

THE DATA SHOWN IN THE FINAL PAGE DEPENDS ON THE PAYMENT MODULE CHOOSEN

I have found now this very interesting thread in the Prestashop forums that explains this very well and you have to add the summary cart and other data YOURSELF modifying the TPL files

http://www.prestasho...your-order-not/

Well I have tried it myself, and it worked in some way, BUT the summary cart was not shown right and could not show the customer data and carrier.

PLEASE COULD ANYONE BE SO KIND TO HELP ME WITH THIS AND MODIFY THE PAYPAL MODULE?

DO YOU KNOW ANY PAID PAYPAL MODULE THAT COULD INCLUDE THIS ?

By the way this also happens the SAME with the Bank Wire payment module

Thanks very much for your help

Kindest regards

• 3 years later...

having the same problem :-(

Well this is a really old topic, in the meantime we have 3 years of changings....

You need one page checkout ? You are selling in which country ? Germany ? Austria ? EU ? For this there are still available several solutions (1-click-button).

The latest module is EU advanced compliance module native from Prestashop 1.6.1.1. For older PS versions, there are several solutions, depending from the market you are selling.