Here is a short summary of your order NOT

During the checkout process (using PaypalAPI module) there is a line which says:

Here is a short summary of your order

You would expect there to be a summary of the order somewhere after this line but there isn't. As a short term fix I've removed the line so there is a blank space before the lines:

- The total amount of your order is £6.98 (tax incl.)

- We accept the following currency to be sent by PayPal: Pound

Please confirm your order by clicking 'I confirm my order'.

Does anybody know how to get an order summary to appear after this line?

Thanks

You will need to add the following before line 92 of modules/paypalapi/express/submit.php and line 70 of modules/paypalapi/paypalapi/submit.php:

$smarty->assign($cart->getSummaryDetails());

then copy the shopping cart code from shopping-cart.tpl into your theme's directory into modules/paypalapi/confirm.tpl below the

after the "Here is a short summary..." line.
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

This is great Rocky! This just solved an alignment issue I was having.

Is there a way to fix the cart summary here to not display the delete and add/subtract buttons. I would like for it to just be a summary so it will display the qty without being able to adjust what is in the cart. I receive a token error if I try to increase or decrease the qty here.

You can simply comment out code to do this. Edit shopping-cart-product-line.tpl in your theme's directory and change lines 48-70 (in PrestaShop v1.4.3) to:

{if isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId) AND $quantityDisplayed == 0}{$product.customizationQuantityTotal}{/if}
   {if !isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId) OR $quantityDisplayed > 0}
{*        
getPageLink('cart.php', true)}?delete&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&token={$token_cart}" title="{l s='Delete'}">

getPageLink('cart.php', true)}?add&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&token={$token_cart}" title="{l s='Add'}">

{if $product.minimal_quantity < ($product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed) OR $product.minimal_quantity <= 1}
getPageLink('cart.php', true)}?add&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&op=down&token={$token_cart}" title="{l s='Subtract'}">

{else}

{/if}

*}        <input type="hidden" value="{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}{$customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId|@count}{else}{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}{/if}" name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_hidden" />
{*        <input size="2" type="text" class="cart_quantity_input" value="*}{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}{$customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId|@count}{else}{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}{/if}{*"  name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}" />*}

{/if}

• Like 1

Thank you! This worked but not the way I was hoping. I apologize for not specifying this correctly above. I just noticed how I worded that.

I pasted the shopping-cart.tpl code into my paypal confirm.tpl page. Now I would like to remove the add/subtract buttons and text field so that it only displays the qty. I would only like to change the shopping-cart code that was pasted into the paypal confirm page but not the shopping cart summary page itself.

Thanks Rocky! Unfortunately I have tried this whole process over and over again but it is not removing those cart quantity buttons. Maybe I am doing something wrong here. I did Post#1 & #3 but I must be doing something wrong here in #6. Any ideas? I am determined to make this work. See here

I can see that you've modified the code to remove the buttons, but they are still there. Try going to Preferences > Performance and change "Force compile" to "Yes", then refresh the confirmation page, then change "Force compile" back to "No" once you've finished changing TPL files.

The code looks fine to me. I can't help any more without actually having access to your site.

EDIT: After looking at the site, I found the original shopping-cart-product-list.tpl was being included, so I replaced the include with the contents of shopping-cart-product-list.tpl and then modified it as specified above.

I can still only get free shipping, so I can't see the shipping price, maybe because I'm using Australia as my country. What country should I use to get a shipping price?

I also see that you removed display:none from modules/paypal/confirm.tpl, but not shopping-cart.tpl. You need to remove them from there too if you want the shipping price to be displayed when it is free.

I was able to see the problem after I changed my address to USA. The problem is that the shipping cost isn't being passed in to confirm.tpl from modules/paypal/submit.php. I fixed it by adding:

$smarty->assign('shippingCost', $cart->getOrderTotal(true, Cart::ONLY_SHIPPING));
$smarty->assign('shippingCostTaxExc', $cart->getOrderTotal(false, Cart::ONLY_SHIPPING));

• 3 weeks later...

Wow Rocky, you are very nice person. Your answers help alot. :)

I need your help. In summary i need to add some details: summary + address + carrier info

I have copied summary from "order-detail.tpl and shopping-cart.tpl" in "bankwire" payment_execution.tpl before "I confirm my order" button. But not all appear correct. What else need to add to make it display correctly? Thanks for your help.

My prestashop is 1.4.3