Paypal with fee for Prestashop 1.4

Diemux

Hi guys,

Due to the total lack of a normal working seach on this website I just decided to start a topic...

I'm looking for a working version the Paypal payment portal where I can set a fee, a percentage would be best.

I did find a semi working version (dated somewhere in 2011) but that one failed as soon as there where more then 2 items in the cart or when there was a discount.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

FYI: typically payment gateways and all credit card companies terms of service do not allow for one to add an additional fee for using their service. You are better off including the fee in your product price.

That one is not correct, PayPal's policy has changed in this regard. You can add a surcharge as long as you announce to the user and does not exceed the fee it charges the payment service provider.

I use in my online store, and quantity discount show prices without VAT.

1.4.7.3 PS

I am using the Paypal with fee 2.0 of webhome.es module. To me, this module does not work when using quantity discount, rounded wrong. With so there is a difference between the total order in prestashop and the amount calculated by the module for PayPal payment, which returns an error in payment.

Also not included in the BO in any field so that the commission does not appear on invoices. I have read that many people do not give importance to this, but has it and much, you can have major problems with a tax inspection. Since invoice amount and the client is paying you another

descuentosporcantidades.th.jpgcarritoyi.th.jpgpagog.th.jpgpaypalvg.th.jpg

Edited by juninho2310 (see edit history)

• 9 months later...

To be honest with you guys, you're just going to piss of your customers doing that. You might get away with it this time, but the next time your customer is looking for the product you're selling they're going to look elsewhere. Do you really want to give elsewhere a chance?