Dear Prestashop community,

a couple of days ago I started a post to find a review/ rating module that sends automatic "reminder" eMails to customers to remind them (with a direct link to the product) to rate the product. I would've also been happy with a module that only shows the customer a list of all the purchased products with links to the product pages to rate them. Unfortunately such a module does not seem to exist:

http://www.prestasho...__fromsearch__1

As a mitigation I had two "quick fix" ideas in mind:

• Change the existing "Order History Page" to display all ordered items (with links to the product page) without the need to click on each order. By clicking on the purchased item the user could directly be sent to the product detail page with the respective review-section.
  • Create a new eMail template (which could be sent semi-automatically by selecting a new status in the order-liste) containing the purchased products (and links to the product page). However I do not yet know how to include the products and the links to the product pages in such an eMail. In the standard-templates there's only the hook {products} which lists product name, number, price, quantity, ..., but not the pure product name with a link to the product page.

Does anyone of you know how to realize one of the above mentioned quick fix ideas? All I'm trying to do is having a basic review functionality that is easy to use by my customers... :-/

Best regards and thanks a lot in advance,

Hermeswein

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...