Can't Download Prestashop software

Hi guys, i have a problem with PRestashop: i can't download the software from the Prestashop site. Does this happened to someone? If so, how can it be solved? The new version is available for download or does it exists an older version that can be downloadable?

Waiting fro answer for this ASAP

• 7 months later...

I got exactly the same error on all browsers when clicking the download button on this page: http://www.prestashop.com/en/download

Note: The error doesn't happen if you fill in the personal details fields to the left.

As there is no field validation requiring the user to fill in their details I instintively clicked the download button without filling out the info and got taken a garbled code page as siksip described.

I'm surprised this hasn't been spotted and fixed. :o

post-404186-0-57896800-1348669414_thumb.jpg

Dear Tim, what version of PrestaShop are you trying to Download? That is strange, I will certainly report your issue as some other Merchants have received the same error. However, if I test on my personal Laptop and Desktop, I can download it from just clicking the download button, without putting anything in the fields. Thank you for the information!

I assume the current version 1.5, I am not attempting to download any other version than the latest stable version which I assume is what the big download button on the download page

( http://www.prestashop.com/en/download ) is for, there are no options on this page to download alernative versions.

Looks like a bug in the the form, nothing more, should be easy to fix, only strange thing is that you can't replicate the error.

• 1 month later...

Hello Tim, you can also download the PrestaShop versions from this page, http://code.google.c.../downloads/list

I'm going to jump in on this thread as I'm getting the same error, when trying to download your software using your form. It doesnt matter if I fill in all the fields or leave them all blank. I get the same page with the code-stuff on it as both Tim and Siksip.

I can download from the google link, you gave in the quoted part. However the 1.5.2 version is not there. 1.5.1 is the most recent version. :)

Cheers.

I'm having problems to! An hour ago I began to download version 1.5.2 the first time. I filled in the field asking for my name, email and phone. It didn't work, I just saw the list of files it downloaded, so I deleted cookies etc. and changed to firefox. Same thing happened. I filled in the form and the download again just shows me the files that were downloaded! My hubby says I'm too patient but I like to give things a chance. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.