How Can i set Default 5 Pcs Minimum Order Quantity?

Dear Friends,

Today I need your Help.

I want to Set 5Pcs on Minimum Order Quantity by Default.

For Example. Normally Minimum Order Quantity set 1 Pcs but I need to Change 1 Pcs Instead of 5 Pcs.

Anybody Help Us????

Best Regards

Agha I

post-320906-0-24031800-1327737798_thumb.jpg

If you edit your product just below stock movement you will see Min Quantity change this setting to 5 (default 1).

This should do it unfortunetly you will have to edit every product you want this minimum set to.

The one issue you may have with this is there will be no Add To Cart button in the product list view.

There will be a view button, after clicking view there will be a Add To Cart button with a note that reads there is a 5 quantity minimum to buy this product. (or something like that)

This is the only way I know of hope this helps.

When you create or edit a combination, you can set a minimum quantity specific to that combination.

You can check out this module http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/140686-module-mass-combination-editor-edit-product-combination-attributes-all-at-once-on-one-page/ it will let you quickly edit any field in the combination tab for a product.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello

Maybe you can run this sql in your database

UPDATE `yourdbname`.`ps_product_attribute` SET `minimal_quantity` = '6' WHERE `ps_product_attribute`.`id_product` =20;

this updates minimum quantities in all attributes of the selected product.

regards