Default template needed

Marshy

In the process of building my shop I attempted to edit html in cPanel and basically messed up and ended up having to delete the default template that was installed. I want to download the template to re-install it. I have searched high and low for it but have been unable to find it. It's not showing in Prestashop addons. Could someone tell give me a link so I can download another default template. Thanks in advance. post-321541-0-89523400-1327694251_thumb.jpg

In the process of building my shop I attempted to edit html in cPanel and basically messed up and ended up having to delete the default template that was installed. I want to download the template to re-install it. I have searched high and low for it but have been unable to find it. It's not showing in Prestashop addons. Could someone tell give me a link so I can download another default template. Thanks in advance. post-321541-0-89523400-1327694251_thumb.jpg

Hi Marshy,

Here you go!

prestashop.zip

Happy selling!

-Mike

Hi Mike

It's the right theme but in 'view my shop' it shows as a messed up version of the prestashop_new template with modules and text all over the place. It also shows as the new template in admin themes but the title is prestashop! any ideas?

Thanks Tony

Hi Mike

It's the right theme but in 'view my shop' it shows as a messed up version of the prestashop_new template with modules and text all over the place. It also shows as the new template in admin themes but the title is prestashop! any ideas?

Thanks Tony

Well as I asked before, what version of PrestaShop are you running?

-Mike

Everything was working fine until I messed with cPanel, suspect it' something do do with that.

Yes, that could certainly do it. How much work have you done on your site so far? In this sort of situation, it may honestly be smarter and faster to just delete everything and start over, because the deeper you get into it, the harder it will be to identify what was the original cause of your issues.

-Mike

I have just about finished it! It's not a massive problem because it seems that other templates work OK. I will probably buy a new template.

Just one other problem, when using the theme installer I get errors such as 'bad configuration file' and I have to install through cPanel.

Thanks for your help Mike, much appreciated.