Problem with new theme

Hello,

I'm new and I'm trying Prestashop.

I installed the last version of PrestaShop and downloaded this theme : http://www.templatemonster.com/free-templates/free-prestashop-theme.php

I installed it like they explain it but it doesn't display right.

This is how it looks with the live edit : post-319351-0-93757200-1327074794_thumb.png

This is how it looks when I'm on the frontpage : post-319351-0-75980200-1327074795_thumb.png

Can someone help me or explain to me what could be the reason?

Thanks in advance,

David

Hi, thanks for you answer.

It's exactly what I did, but since it's a free templates, they answered me that they don't give support for free templates.

Do you have an idea what I could now?

Thanks in advance,

David

Hi David,

Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with all of Template Monster's themes, so it's a little difficult for me to tell you what may be causing this issue. Have you tried completely uninstalling the template via FTP and then reinstalling it? Sometimes, that can fix it for you, especially if you may have checked a box you didn't mean to during the installation process.

-Mike

Actually I re-installed everything twice, but saddly the same problem is still there...

In the Template Monter zip there is a file that explain which module has to be activate or disactivate. I did exactly what they asked.

Mike, thank you for you help.

Does someone know what I could do?

Thank in advance !