Getting errors when i upload my original sitemap to google webmaster tool.

Hi guys,

I Need help on this, when i upload my sitemap to the google webmaster tool. They mention that it's error due to Unsupported file format. How can i upload a sitemap that it's correct? Really appreciate someone can help me on this. Thanks!

Hi Spark,
what do you mean by upload? Usually (in my german webmaster tools) you submit the name of the xml-file Url (sitemap.xml) file on your server.
I only know uploads in google base but anyway I never had problems with the prestashop sitemap files.
Greetings, trip

it's Work! Thanks Trip!

Really appreciate it. Just wan to know whether do i need to do anything else once i have google webmaster has verify the sitemap.
Do i need to manually click update on my module and do anything on the google webmaster tool if i intend to create a few more pages?

Yes, you have to manually update it when you create new pages. Maybe there is a way to trigger the skript via cronjobs but I think it's
not a big deal to press the update button from time to time. Google bot "harvests" the sitemap.xml by itself so you don't have to
do there anything more - except may you want to assign your webpage to a specific location which can be usefull and for shure to start the image labeler which at least can bring a little extra traffic to your website.
Greetz, trip