Tell Me What You Think

wesjuhnl

Hi,

Yes the footer is simply great :)

About the sub-categories, it's about matter of organization of the products, so it will be necessary to ensure that products are properly organized and easily searchable.

I noticed that first time, especially in the acer adapters, which has a large number of subcategories, but also helps you in your search, it guides you to the right product.

I think the layout and how you have everything organized is very good, so have many or few subcategories not affect your site

BEst regards

Hi,

Yes the footer is simply great :)

About the sub-categories, it's about matter of organization of the products, so it will be necessary to ensure that products are properly organized and easily searchable.

I noticed that first time, especially in the acer adapters, which has a large number of subcategories, but also helps you in your search, it guides you to the right product.

I think the layout and how you have everything organized is very good, so have many or few subcategories not affect your site

BEst regards

Hello thank you for your comment, so basicly you dont mind that the website has so many subcategories, you think this way is good an easy to find the right product ?

Hi,

Well, is boring always clicking, it seams never end :D but I was testing, not buying, so the experience is different I think.

I think its good like that and helps the buyer to be redirected to the right product, but if you don't feel confortable with that, just change it.

The subcategories are very discrete, so to the human "eye" they don't bother at all.

It's my point of view...

Best regards

Hi,

Well, is boring always clicking, it seams never end :D but I was testing, not buying, so the experience is different I think.

I think its good like that and helps the buyer to be redirected to the right product, but if you don't feel confortable with that, just change it.

The subcategories are very discrete, so to the human "eye" they don't bother at all.

It's my point of view...

Best regards

Well im still looking for a search module that you can use to filter out product, and it will give you the right product by filter but i cant seem to find one, the only one i can find is 200 euro wich is a lot imo for what i need.

I just need something like www.replacedirect.nl has.

For what its worth I can't read the language, but just looking around it flows and is symmetrical with the layout. I also think the colors blend together well. Even tho I couldn't read it, I think you did a good job.

Ty verry much, its nice you liked the layout. The language is dutch, im sorry but im only putting my website in dutch. But thx for your reply, much appreciated !

Yes Man it's cool the way it is, don't worry and don't spend 200€ for that.

Good Luck for your sales

Ty, m8 now the only thing i have to do is manually add like 4000 products or more with seo and all... will take some time but still.

And its really hard to get in top of google when searched for laptop adapters, especially when its been searched for 310 000 times a month worldwide and 120 000 times in my country.

Hi,

I can't help you with technical details because I just saw this feature 2 days ago, but it seams that there is an easy way to upload many products at once, saving a lot of time.

read this and contact that member, maybe he could help you:

http://www.prestasho...-gadgets-store/

From BO is very boring, takes too long to add a product, I can not imagine to add 4000 :D

Cheers from Portugal

Hi,

I can't help you with technical details because I just saw this feature 2 days ago, but it seams that there is an easy way to upload many products at once, saving a lot of time.

read this and contact that member, maybe he could help you:

http://www.prestasho...-gadgets-store/

From BO is very boring, takes too long to add a product, I can not imagine to add 4000 :D

Cheers from Portugal

Ty for your effort but im using prestashop manager works fine now :D

• 2 weeks later...