"there Are No Carriers Available That Deliver To This Address"

Go to

Back Officeseparator_breadcrum.png Shipping separator_breadcrum.png Carriers

and click on "Modify".

Activate your carrier and select the zone that you want (for example Europe).

Zone

Africa

Asia

Centrale America/Antilla

Europe

Europe (out E.U)

Jabotabek

North America

Oceania

South America

The zones in which this carrier is to be used

Enable all of this 2 features

enabled.gif disabled.gif

Enable carrier in the Front Office

Apply shipping cost:

enabled.gif disabled.gif

Apply both regular shipping cost and product-specific additional shipping costs

Now you should set your price-range and/or weight range

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i'm still having the '

There are no carriers available that deliver to this address.'

i have configured the shipping exactly as recommended but with one step checkout and with 5-step i still get that problem...

any help would be great!!

Hello, I had a similar error even if all was perfectly configured and right. So why was this happening ?

Well After some time I found that I was having the "There are no carriers available that deliver to this address." because the total of products added to the cart had more weight than the one I have configured in the Shipping weight part.

I have configured ONLY up to 2 KG, so any other that goes beyond the 2 KG will show the "There are no carriers available that deliver to this address." error until the products in the shopping cart are equal or less than 2 KG.

Probably this is NOT your case, and this is not your problem, but I want to tell you this if probably could help

I hav the same issue.

Had all configured and working. Now I have upgraded my shop to 1.4.7. Whatever I do I have no carriers at checkout.

Even when create a new carrier/costs/limits etc.. still it wont appear at checkout.

Isn't that 1.4.7 is having some issue?

I am having the same issue of :"there are no carriers available that deliver to this address."

I am using UPS Ground as my only carrier. This is a problem that comes up consistently with larger orders. Smaller orders are handled fine. I have configured everything as described above but get this issue with larger orders. Not sure if this ties into the $ value of the order or the Weight of the total products ordered. I am using UPS Ground for my carrier only. Weight range is 0-20,000 lbs. Price range is 0-20,000 dollars.

Please help as some potential customers have given up on checking out.

I am running Prestashop 1.4.7.

Edwin

I just wanted to provide an update to the No Carriers available Issue.

I am using UPS as my sole carrier and utilizing Prestashop UPS module. As described previously, the error only occured with larger orders. I had hypothesized that it may be due to $ range or weight range issue, but I made sure the Dollar range and weight range were very broad.

Within the UPS module, there is a calculation mode: You must choose All items in one package OR split one item per package.

Since with larger order with 10-15 items, we were looking at a total weight >100 lbs. Once I changed the calculation mode from All Items in one package --------> Split one item per package, the problem was Fixed. I am now able to process large orders. Perhaps UPS has a limit to how many pounds one package can weigh. However now with Split One Item Per Package, the shipping cost has gone up by roughly 5%.

Any suggestions from anyone on a better work around since I don't ship One Item per package.

Thanks again, and I hope the above helps someone.

Edwin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I got this issue and break my head for couple of days.. finally figured out!! Please make sure to add the exact store address on your store contact information tab(especially Zipcode on contact informatin should be on your country's zipcode list!).

If it is well set, then check is there any field available on your shipping carreir module to enter zipcode or they may have field called Source of package... In "Aupost" Prestashop module, they have this field and i left blank without noticing it. Thus makes the issue at my end and finally figured out by analysing entire code.!!!

If anyone has further queries on prestashop issues, please get in touch with me at venki [at] navabrindsol.com.

Thanks,

Venki. N

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

I'm having this problem as well while using the Fedex Module and nothing I have read in any of the forums has solved my problem.

I have configured the Carriers, Countries, Zones, States, Price Ranges, and Weight Ranges.

I've added Handling and Fees in the main Shipping Tab.

The Fedex Shipping module says that it is configured and online

The only way that I can get it to appear is to set Fedex carrier to Free Shipping. Which completely defeats the purpose of using it. Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated as I have spent the last two days trying to figure this out.

Hello everyone,

I have solved my problem.

It appears that once you install the Fedex Module if you go in and edit any of the carrier details Shipping > Carriers it will cause the module to break.

I found the following helpful hint:

"... what I was doing was going to >>Back Office >> Shipping >> Carriers and then going into “FedEx Ground” for example, and adding a description like (3 to 5 day) to it, and then simply save this. It was doing this simple task, that was breaking the shipping from working, and all it would give me in the front end checkout was something “There are no available carriers for your region” or something to that degree.

(Also,) Simply going into Back Office >> Shipping >> Carriers >> FedEx Ground and not making ANY changes and just clicking on the SAVE button seems to also ruin the FedEx Ground option from the front end of my cart."

to see original article

http://www.neboagency.com/blog/prestashop-fedex-module/

The above quote is from the March 18 2010 Comment from Enigmarokker

So with this in mind what I did to SOLVE the problem was the following:

>Wrote down all my settings for Fedex Module

>Uninstalled Fedex Module completely

>Reinstalled Fedex Module

>Configured Fedex Module with settings

>Problem solved

Hope this helps some of you that are having this issue as well. message me if you have questions.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I have solved my problem.

It appears that once you install the Fedex Module if you go in and edit any of the carrier details Shipping > Carriers it will cause the module to break.

I found the following helpful hint:

to see original article

http://www.neboagenc...p-fedex-module/

The above quote is from the March 18 2010 Comment from Enigmarokker

So with this in mind what I did to SOLVE the problem was the following:

>Wrote down all my settings for Fedex Module

>Uninstalled Fedex Module completely

>Reinstalled Fedex Module

>Configured Fedex Module with settings

>Problem solved

Hope this helps some of you that are having this issue as well. message me if you have questions.

I've been having this same exact problem, however these steps did not correct my problem.

Does anyone else have any ideas on this?

My problem was with the country Italy.

The setting for states was set to YES.

Contains states:

enabled.gifYes disabled.gifNo

When i set it to NO the problem was solved and could i choose the carrier again.

I had no problems with other countries before, only Italy because of the states setting.

good luck.

hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Using the UPS Module and have acquired my API through UPS.....still having the error "No Carriers Available That Deliver to this address". I realized that it was happening only on weights exceeding UPS Ground weight. So I thought maybe I should get API from UPS freight? (My shipping charges are calculated by weight and calculated through UPS.) Think that would solve the issue?