Error Happened - Using Upgrade.zip

Hi engine411,

As it says when you download the upgrade module, it is still experimental. However, with a little more information I can try to help you resolve this.

What hosting provider are you using currently? And can you please include the attachment? It looks like it didn't make it into your original post.

-Mike

Hosting is a shared hosting service managed by WHMCS software and owned by a local friend of mine. I can get more info on the specs if you want it.

Yes, can you please get some more information on the technical specs for this hosting service?

In the end, it may be better for you to just upgrade manually (remember, this is still an experimental feature), but if you're set on trying this method I would have to know more about your hosting and server configuration.

-Mike

Ooops, I'm not using that hosting after all on this site. It's using Siteground, www.siteground.com.

Can you please try calling them to ask if there are any changes they could make to your configuration that would make it work better with PrestaShop? As I said above, your server may not support the AutoUpgrade feature yet, in which case you would need to upgrade manually.

-Mike