Unable to load my website after installing new prestashop 1.4.5.1

Hi All, my website is www.fouraysconcepts.com and just installed prestashop 1.4.5.1 but keep getting error below if I attempt openning the front office. Please can anyone help me solve this.

Warning: include(\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\plugins\modifier.escape.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in\\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\compile\cb2fbb57cc23adaafeee70e9632dc612408cd5af.file.blocktags.tpl.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\plugins\modifier.escape.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in\\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\compile\cb2fbb57cc23adaafeee70e9632dc612408cd5af.file.blocktags.tpl.php on line 20

Tags

Thanks.

go to your back office, preference-->performance--> set smarty to Yes, force compile. (recreate smarty cache of .tpls)

Try your front office again...

Make sure after testing, you set smarty to No, force compile.

go to your back office, preference-->performance--> set smarty to Yes, force compile. (recreate smarty cache of .tpls)

Try your front office again...

Make sure after testing, you set smarty to No, force compile.

Tried as you described but it still is not openning, please advice

Tried as you described but it still is not openning, please advice

Warning: include(\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\plugins\modifier.escape.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in\\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\compile\cb2fbb57cc23adaafeee70e9632dc612408cd5af.file.blocktags.tpl.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\plugins\modifier.escape.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in\\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\compile\cb2fbb57cc23adaafeee70e9632dc612408cd5af.file.blocktags.tpl.php on line 20

Tags: again showing same error

Thanks elpatron, solved that problem but have a problem with changing my template. Did change it using the backoffice but the animated banner is not showing. Check my website: www,fouraysconcepts.com and the template is supposed to show as below. Missing from my website is the animated banner as below, what do I do or How can I change my template from the ftp programe by uploading the new template files?

preview.jpg