How to change language in PDF in PS 1.4.6

Hi niino,

As I mentioned in your other post, right now we do not have a community-generated translation pack into Croatian. However, in the meantime what you can do is open your Back Office and go to Tools > Translations > PDF Translations and then do your Croatian translations manually.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Hi niino,

As I mentioned in your other post, right now we do not have a community-generated translation pack into Croatian. However, in the meantime what you can do is open your Back Office and go to Tools > Translations > PDF Translations and then do your Croatian translations manually.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Back Office separator_breadcrum.png Orders separator_breadcrum.png PDF

PDF settings for the current language: English (English)

1. Where can I change current language (in Croatian)

2. I can't change PDF fonts (whatever I chose PDF Invoice is always courier.

Any suggestion?

Hi niino,

As I mentioned above, we do not currently have Croatian as an available language because no one has provided a translation to it yet.

If you would like to create translations manually, you can do this in your Back Office > Tools > Translations section.

-Mike

But I can't change encoding or fonts in PDF either.

Invoice etc. are always in courier.

Why?

• 10 months later...

So if you like me, HAVE danish language installed, have allready done the last bit of manually translation, got an emplyeee account set to danish, and everything is set to danish. And you get this

"PDF settings for the current language: English (English)

now how do i fix that ? :)